These clear shrink film sheets shrink to approximately 60% of their original size when baked in an oven. Draw, cut, bake and watch shrink! Great for creating key tags, jewellery, magnets and more! Each sheet has a sanded/matt side for colouring with coloured pencils and permanent markers. Size: A4 sheets. Pack of 12 sheets.Instructions:
- Step 1 – Draw a design on the matt side of the shrink film using coloured pencils or permanent markers.
- Step 2 – Cut out design and punch a hole if required.
- Step 3 – Pre-heat oven to 150C.
- Step 4 – Place design on a lined tray (matt side up) and bake in pre-heated oven.
- Step 5 – Plastic will begin to shrink after 10 seconds. Remove from oven when plastic has returned to its flat shape.
- Step 6 – If your pieces don’t lie completely flat, lightly press with a spatula, cardboard or oven mitt.
- Draw using light colours. Designs will darken when baked.
- Use a hole punch prior to baking for jewellery or key tags.
- Shape or twist design while still warm to make rings or bracelets.
- Do not use watercolour paint or crayons.
Creatistics offers a range of best quality, safe and great value art and craft resources which have been developed especially for classroom use. Designed to inspire educators and enhance children’s learning through fun, creativity and self-expression, the range features all your classroom essentials including paint and painting equipment, pencils, markers, glue, dough, clay and craft essentials.
MTA Teachers Resource Catalogue Page: 70
MTA Early Years Catalogue Page: 82