This giant number fishing game is a great hands-on and interactive way to learn about numbers. The fishing skills required help children improve their motor skills and hand-eye coordination. It’s a fun way to develop a range of numeracy skills, including the recognition of numbers. Mathematical activities include catching fish in numerical order, fishing for a particular number, searching for odd or even numbers, or catching a fish by colour. Consists of 2 plastic rods (70cm), 20 plastic fish (23cm) and a handy reusable mesh bag to store the plastic fish in. Ages 3+ years
- Includes 20 plastic fish (23cm).
- Includes 2 x plastic fishing rods (70cm).
- Handy reusable mesh storage bag.
- Great for the development of motor skills including hand-eye coordination.
- Promotes early numeracy exploration including the recognition of numbers.
- Encourages social interactions.
- Ages 3+ years.
Stimulate and develop your children’s senses. Our resources are designed to engage, provoke and develop the 5 senses. Fine motor activities such as play panels, puzzles, block play, threading, weaving and lacing encourage hand/eye co-ordination and cognitive development. Our great range of puppets and felt play sets are perfect for the development of language and communication. Best range of Gelli Baff, messy play, tactile and sensory activities.