The Rugged Robot is designed for robust challenges, Rugged Robot is capable to navigate all terrains including, sand, grit, dirt, grass and even water. Press the buttons at the top of the robot to give the robot a sequence of command. A maximum of 256 steps can be stored: each command being either forward, backward, 45° degree to the left or the right, and a pause function.
Alternatively, control the robot with the Rugged Robot app. The robot is also compatible with the Blue-Bot Tactile Reader. Rugged has 3 speed settings and an obstacle sensor which can be turned on and off to prepare students to the more complex programming that lies ahead.
Bring coding and robotics outdoors, and let the robot find its path through nature. It can be programmed on screen, or take it to the next level by coding it with the Rugged Robot app. The ideal robot for early years technology!
Why Rugged Robot?
– The first programmable robot designed for outdoor use!
– Program completely screen-free, or use the free app
– Super robust, ideal for younger students
– Includes an obstacle sensor which can be turned on and off to detect obstacles
– Moves in three different speeds
– Compatible with the Blue-Bot’s Tactile Reader & Tiles