Our Bonus Bundle for this year contains four stylish and handy accompaniments to your 2022 planner. Included in your bundle is a sticker book (with 1,000+ stickers), an adhesive pen holder, a clip-in bookmark and a pack of six clip-in coil connectors, which help you personalise your planner with documents or photos that you treasure.
What’s black, white and rose gold all over? Why, the ‘Speckled Terrazzo’ 2022 Teacher Planner, of course! Popping with monochrome class, this planner is the perfect companion to help organise your days and inspire your teaching programme. Striking and contemporary with just a dusting of rose-gold detail, the ‘Speckled Terrazzo’ planner is the essential teaching accessory that will never go out of style.
This beautiful planner has been carefully developed in response to feedback and requests from our primary school customers. This year’s planner covers have been illustrated by the very talented Melbourne-based designer, Katie Byrne, and printed on the same stylish and durable hardback covers you loved from last year.
- 53 dated, week-to-view double-page spreads for planning
- 53 weekly inspirations to support your teaching program written by primary school teachers, covering topics such as mindfulness, mindset, cooperation and classroom management as well as curriculum areas and seasonal activities
- Four clip-in and movable laminated term tabs, which you can move to suit your state or territory’s term dates
- Calendar and important dates pages for 2022 and 2023, which includes useful dates for programming plus school term dates
- Planning overview for each term
- A stylish ribbon bookmark
- A lightweight aluminium rose-gold coil
- Two sealable storage pockets
- One open plastic pocket for storing loose papers
- One open paper pocket for storing loose papers
- A handy administration section for keeping track of passwords, expenses and notes
- A section for recording professional learning and development
- Grid pages for planning your room layout
For delivery from September