Our Bonus Bundle for this year contains four stylish and handy accompaniments to your 2022 planner. Included in your bundle is a sticker book (with 1,000+ stickers), an adhesive pen holder, a clip-in bookmark and a pack of six clip-in coil connectors, which help you personalise your planner with documents or photos that you treasure.
Spread kindness everywhere you go with the bright and playful ‘World of Kindness’ 2022 Educator Planner. Bursting with colour and positivity, this planner is the perfect companion to help organise your days and inspire your teaching programme. With an uplifting message and subtle rose-gold details sprinkled throughout, the ‘World of Kindness’ planner is your daily reminder that, in a world where you can be anything, always choose kindness.
This beautiful planner has been carefully developed in response to feedback and requests from our early childhood sector customers. This year’s planner covers have been illustrated by the very talented Melbourne-based designer, Katie Byrne, and printed on the same stylish and durable hardback covers you loved from last year.
- 53 dated, week-to-view double-page spreads for planning
- 53 weekly inspirations to support your teaching program written by early childhood educators, covering topics such as sensory play, developmental milestones, wellbeing, classroom management and seasonal activities – all linked to EYLF outcomes
- Reference materials for the National Quality Standard and the Early Years Learning Framework to support your teaching program
- Calendar and important dates pages for 2022 and 2023, which includes useful dates for programming plus school term dates
- A double-page spread for planning your weekly routines
- Planning overview for each week
- Plenty of room for documenting observations
- A stylish ribbon bookmark
- A lightweight aluminium rose-gold coil
- Two sealable storage pockets
- One open plastic pocket for storing loose papers
- One open paper pocket for storing loose papers
- A handy administration section for keeping track of passwords, expenses and notes
- A section for recording professional learning and development
- Grid pages for planning your room layout
For delivery from September