Introducing our Teacher Planner for 2020. This is beautiful planner has loved features from last year and new additions requested and inspired by Australian and New Zealand teachers to make our planner even more useful. The stunning magnolia cover is completely interchangeable and removable, and can be interchanged with the specially commissioned “Daintree Sunrise” cover, illustrated by renowned Aboriginal artist Luke Mallie which is our gift with every purchase of the teacher planner or additional covers are available online.
- 53 dated, week-to-view, double page spreads for planning, including slots for before and after school and those all-important weekend days.
- Weekly stickers included to customise terms for your state or territory
- 53 weekly inspirations to support your teaching program written by primary school teachers, including topics such as mindfulness, mindset and wellbeing, cooperation and team building and seasonal activities
- 4 clip-in and removable laminated term tabs
- 2 sealable storage pockets
- 1 open pocket for loose papers
- Calendar and important dates pages for 2020 and 2021, which includes term dates and dates useful for the teaching calendar
- Planning overview pages for each term.
- A rose gold elastic book mark.
- A handy administration section for keeping track of passwords, expenses, assessments and professional development.
- Grid pages for planning your classroom layout.
This planner is the ideal way to plan and record your 2020 and it has been designed in conjunction with Australian and New Zealand Teachers.