What if you could become masters of innovation and technology? With Osmo Coding Starter Kit, it is possible! Beyond helping your little one understands the fundamentals of coding, this kit will enable your child to succeed in an increasingly digital world.
Awaken your child’s cognitive abilities through these fun-filled coding games! With Osmo Coding Starter Kit, your kid coder will learn how to place physical blocks into sequences and understand the basics of programming, all while developing creative confidence and a love for learning.
Osmo is magic! Encourage your child to think logically while controlling onscreen characters and learning to code. Build computational thinking skills, pattern recognition, visual acuity, and more! An amazing coding adventure is right around the corner.
Become a master coder – get ready to embark upon a challenging, yet super engaging adventure with Osmo Coding Starter Kit. Learn to use tangible coding blocks to guide onscreen characters, and develop strategic and logical thinking skills to become masters of coding and technology.
• Suitable for ages 5 to 12
• Learn the fundamentals of coding and build computational thinking skills
• Go on an awesome coding adventure through interactive games
• Approved by parents and teachers worldwide, used in over 30,000+ classrooms
• Parents can track game progress, using child game profiles, on a parent app
• Become a master coder and succeed in a digital world
What they’ll learn:
• Computational thinking skills
• Logical problem-solving skills
• Coding fundamentals and programming
What’s in the box:
• Osmo Base & Reflector for iPad
• Coding container
• 31 tangible coding blocks with three interactive games: Coding Awbie, Coding Jam, and Coding Duo.
• Compatible with all iPads except generation 1, iPad Pro 11-inch, and iPad Pro 12.9-inch.
The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 9.
Important: Requires an iPad to play (not included).
Osmo is an award-winning game system that will change the way your child interacts with the iPad by opening them up to hands-on play. Osmo fosters learning in key areas such as: creative problem solving, art, and STEM. Put your iPad in the Osmo base with the red reflector over the camera and now it can see what’s in front of it! View students’ progress at your myOsmo page.