The race is on to build hands-on coding skills! Build your maze, and then use the coding cards to create a step-by-step path for Colby, the Programmable Robot Mouse. Program the sequence of steps, and then watch Colby race to find the cheese!
This deluxe set provide the perfect hands-on introduction to coding concepts. Create your path with 16 maze grids to create a 50 x 50cm maze board and add maze walls, and tunnels for endless possibilities. Colby lights-up, makes sounds, and features 2 speeds along with colourful buttons to match coding cards for easy programming and sequencing. Add multiple players with Jack, the Programmable Robot Mouse (LER2841, not included and sold separately). Colby measures 7.5cm approximately and requires 3 AAA batteries (not included).
Included in each set:
- Programmable robot mouse “Colby”
- 30 coding cards
- 10 double-sided activity cards
- cheese wedge
- 16 pieces to create a 50 x 50cm maze board
- 22 maze walls
- 3 tunnels
- Activity guide
- Colby the robot mouse has two 2 speeds
- It moves in 4 directions: forward, backward, left and right
- The colourful buttons match the coding cards for easy programming and sequencing
- Perfect for basic coding, problem solving, logic and navigating while having fun
- For extended learning, try adding an additional mouse named Jack (LER2841), sold separately