0.5cm red LED light for eye-catching displays. LED Lights are an alternative to bulbs and are useful for adding colour to models. LED Lights are perfect for circuits and electricity experiments. Also for programming in the computer classroom. Program the lights to dance to music or in certain patterns.
Exploratory play and inquiry based learning encourages children to learn, develop and grow whilst they have fun. Encourage children to explore, investigate and develop ideas and hypothesis. They can test their ideas, as well as find new ways of building, creating, drawing, thinking etc.
- Diameter : 5.0mm
- LED Type : 5mm Standard LED
- Illumination Type : Single Colour
- Light Colour : Red
- Light Wavelength : 585.0nm
- Lens Type : Diffused
- Viewing Angle : 50.0°
- Intensity : 80.0mcd
- Vf (typ) – Typical Forward Voltage : 2.1V
- If (typ) – Typical Forward Current : 20.0mA
- If (max) – Maximum Forward Current : 30.0mA
- Resistor for 5VDC : 150.0Ω
- Resistor for 9VDC : 360.0Ω
- Resistor for 12VDC : 510.0Ω
MTA has a range of products and resources to help your class learn about electricity and circuits. Who knows where their exploration of physics will lead them. The possibilities are endless!