With Wonder Workshop Dash robot, kids ages 6 and up can create anything they can imagine!
Dash is a real robot that responds to voice commands or any of our five free downloadable apps to sing, draw, and move around. It’s more than learning to code. Dash lets kids explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences and see how they result in dash’s real-life movements.
Dash is more than just an engaging personality. It has the following programmable sensors and motors:
- User Programmable LED’s and Buttons: Customise your experience with Dash
- IR Transmitters & Receivers: Enables Dash to find and interact with other robots
- Potentiometers & Dual Motors: Supports head pan and tilt with accurate positioning
- 3 Proximity Sensors: Detects objects left, right and back
- Real-time Bluetooth: Fast, easy connections with Apple iOS, Android and Kindle mobile devices
- 3 Microphones & Speakers: Real-time voice triangulation and personalised recording and playback
- 3 Processors & Sensor Fusion: Manages complex interactions among actuators and sensors – acceslerometer, gyroscope and wheel decoders
- 2 Powered Wheels: Quick navigation and distance tracking on nearly any surface
Wonder Workshop helps kids engage with technology in an open-ended and significant way – it’s not just a toy, it’s real-world problem solving. Students will grow in their confidence as digital citizens and architects by seeing their own designs come to life. dash robot comes charged and ready to enjoy straight out of the box and includes two free building brick connectors.
Transform Dash into an animal, a delivery truck, and even a catapult using your own LEGO bricks. Dash can grow right along with you with additional attachments from Wonder Workshop, providing even more challenges and fun. Dash can start at any skill level and build from there, so it’s perfect for kids ages 6 and up. The grown-ups might find themselves unable to resist the fun of putting Dash through his paces.
At Wonder Workshop, we believe that Tech should be an open canvas for exploration and collaboration. We offer a community that’s supportive and challenging, with regular wonder workshops and robot competitions for kids to build their skills and creativity. Dash is perfect for classrooms, families, and friends, letting kids work solo or come together for Group coding projects. Dash provides up to 5 hours of active play and up to 30 days of standby time with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, and it recharges with the included power adapter or via USB.
CREATE: Dash arrives charged and ready to go out of the box. Kids can give Dash Robot voice commands and explore loops, events, conditions, and sequences with the five free apps that come with Dash Robot. It’s more than learning to code.
LEARN: Dash robot offers an open-ended learning platform that makes tech knowledge simple and accessible, helping kids grow into confident creative architects.
COLLABORATE: Wonder League is an encouraging and challenging community where kids can share ideas and build confidence. Wonder Workshop’s Robotics Competitions provides opportunities for kids to work together, helping everyone learn and evolve.
GROW: Extend the possibilities even further with Sketch Kit, Building Block Connectors, and more from Wonder Workshop. Playtime- Up to 5 hours. Standby Time- Up to 30 days. Charging- via Micro USB. Connectivity-Bluetooth Smart 4 / LE
SCHOOLS: Dash is used in over thousands of schools today and expanding rapidly.